Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. They combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Quil serves individuals, healthcare providers and payors nationally. Quil is a joint venture of Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast.
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Their vision is to build the solution that helps patients, and their caregivers make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
Quil is searching for a passionate and driven self-starter to lead the team responsible for the implementation of Quil’s engagement platform. As the Director of Implementation Services, this individual will lead the implementation team and ensure all activities align with the customer and Quil’s strategy and business outcomes. This role requires a deep understanding of healthcare and the stakeholders who play a key role in adopting and implementing new technology. A strong candidate will have previously demonstrated their ability to lead a team with a spirit of creativity and operational excellence for scale. This candidate will be expected to manage customer escalations and is expected to play a key part in informing Quil leadership and product teams on observed trends and opportunities to help fuel the growth of Quil.
- Work hand in hand with the Director of Customer Success to ensure customer strategies are being followed
- Lead and ensure the collection of outcome data from customers is achieved for every implementation of Quil engage
- Develop a deep understanding of specific customer needs, pain points, stakeholders, workflow, organizational structure, etc.
- Develop mitigation plans and an execution strategy for projects that are off track
- Identify and analyze opportunities for strategic growth and present opportunities to Quil leadership
- Maintain a growth strategy for the Implementation Services business line at Quil
- Coach and mentor a team of individuals with a focus on their individual growth
- Manage and grow the implementation strategy for Quil engage
- Work with Sales to ensure project commitments in SOW’s are achievable and executed
- Establish and maintain relationships with key project stakeholders
- Keep internal leadership up to date on customer risks and prescribe required action from the organization
- Provide insight and informed opinions on product direction and needs
- Develop and document repeatable client delivery processes
- Manage client and internal stakeholder expectations
- Mentor junior, less experienced team members on healthcare best practices and knowledge deficiencies
- Ideal candidate has 2 or more years’ experience in a leadership position with direct reports
- Generally requires 8 to 15 years’ experience in implementation services, project management or a similar field
- Previous healthcare experience required; experience working within large health systems very strongly preferred
- An understanding of how to successfully navigate multiple stakeholders and departments within a large health system
- Strong customer strategy & management experience to support long-term customer planning
- Must have a mind for operational efficiency and a willingness to implement operational efficiencies independently
- Demonstrate courage of conviction and out of the box creative problem solving
- Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be a forward-thinking self-starter
- Must effectively use customer insight and data to drive strategy
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SaaS-based documentation tools
- Must be willing to travel on-site to client offices and to Quil headquarters in Philadelphia, PA