Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Join Veeva as we modernize laboratory informatics software. Have the opportunity to be at the forefront of crafting Veevas solution for customers in Life Sciences. This role is seeking a leader with a deep understanding of the global life sciences and manufacturing space with expertise in laboratory informatics.
In this role, you will provide industry thought leadership to help craft customer solutions, facilitate relationships with key partners, and support customer success. Your mission is to identify early adopters and shape product development to commercialize a new product and drive customer adoption and long-term success with a superior solution.
This is a remote position. This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for entering and growing the market for laboratory informatics in Veevas product portfolio
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with executive leadership
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in laboratory informatics software
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of laboratory informatics solutions for early adopters and maturing the product for future adoption by new and existing customers
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Serve as an evangelist in the space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice, and manage relationships with partners
- 8+ years laboratory informatics software consulting for life sciences companies OR working with a laboratory informatics software vendor
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with customer stakeholders and relevant IT leaders regarding laboratory informatics software applications and their use within multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations up to 40%
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].