PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
What youll do:
The mission of PathAIs machine learning group is to develop models that solve a wide range of scientific and clinical problems in pathology aimed at improving patient outcomes. To this end, the role of the ML Products team is to develop a suite of machine learning models aimed at automatically identifying a broad range of biomarkers and pathologies.
Your role will be to work closely with leadership from the machine learning, product, and clinical teams to understand PathAIs algorithmic product goals and to translate them into models that generalize across a variety of settings. You will manage the ML Products team and its suite of models through the entire product lifecycle including development, launch, and maintenance. Your team will develop the infrastructure and technology necessary to accelerate our ability to deliver more models with increased accuracy in less time. You will provide technical mentorship and coaching to team members as they develop their skills working through ML and MLOps projects.
What youll need:
- 5+ years of software development experience in industry.
- 2+ years of machine learning experience on large datasets.
- 3+ years of managerial experience leading technical teams.
- A track record of owning business problems and delivering effective solutions.
- 2+ years working with mission critical production systems.
- Proven ability to attract, retain, and develop great engineers.
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices.
- Experience managing teams of managers.
- Experience deploying ML models at scale in production systems.
- Experience working on deep learning algorithms applied to histopathology images.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, andaccident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.