Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Director, Measurement and Reporting will act as a leader gathering business requirements, interpreting needs from stakeholders and stewarding measurement and reporting solutions through the build cycle all the way to internal or external launch. The Director will oversee both internal measurement and reporting solutions for the company plus own the evaluation of and partnership with the external third-party measurement vendors used in the companys products.
The Director will have solid technical competencies in data principles and have an analytical mindset to articulate detailed reporting requirements and see the value ad insights that can be utilized by end-users. They should also have a strong business acumen relative to how their initiatives complement and contribute to the broader business needs.
Day to day tasks will consist of interacting with a wide array of Epsilon stakeholders, conducting deep dives into our internal and 3rd party data to come up with measurement and insight recommendations that drive transparency, differentiation, best-in-class measurement methods along with meeting the reporting and analytical needs of end-users. The Director should drive the roadmap, prioritization of the pipeline with stakeholders and be the voice of the reporting team across the business.
What you will do:
- Develop requirements for analytical products/reports that tell stories about performance of campaigns or customer insights. Interface with the Data, Analytics and BI teams to build beta reporting, data / UAT validation and making sure stakeholders have the tools to tell the best story for Epsilon and our clients
- Own the Measurement and Reporting Roadmap for your key areas.
- Work with members of the Epsilon Product, Media, Operations, Agency and Account Management teams to develop best in class measurement and reporting solutions
- Aid in the daily management of the existing Reporting roadmap by prioritizing requests, flagging data dependencies and communicating to stakeholders
- Bring an understanding of how to interpret digital performance data and tell stories about consumers and how they respond to media.
- Manage a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees of scope and urgency
- Be the subject matter expert on all things third party measurement including developing competitive intelligence, business training and partnering with third party vendors on go-to-market solutions
What you are:
- Motivated self-starter with very strong Product Management, data and analytic skills.
- Solid proficiency in gathering and documenting business requirements from stakeholders
- Able to influence in a matrix environment
- A strong technical understanding of the internet advertising ecosystem with a passion in building measurement and reporting solutions based on core digital advertising KPIs
- Experienced in creating high quality requirements for data and reporting products based on working directly with stakeholders in both outward-facing and development teams
- Loves to dive deep into the data and make discoveries that could help us gain further insights from our reporting
- Not only loves the analytical side of things, but also enjoys interacting with internal teams and partners as you will work with a diverse group of teams
- You have razor sharp communication skills, both written and verbal allowing you to distill and dialogue with senior leaders to both brief and influence them
- Someone who owns it will take their work and develop a plan and manage full cycle to ensure it drives to completion
- Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles and message content to appropriate audiences. Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment whether that be the company, group or area of specialty in the market.
- 6+ Years in measuring and analyzing online media performance by building out reporting solutions or in an analyst role
- 4+ Years in Product Management experience in owning data and/or reporting products a plus
- Experience in developing requirements for reporting or analytical products
- Experience in working with Project Management principles in an agile work environment
- SQL skills and/or familiarity with BI tools a plus
- Familiarity with Third Party Measurement Solutions a plus Adobe, DCM, Nielsen, Milward Brown, etc.
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in a business or analytical discipline
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.