Director, North America Loyalty and Financing
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 18 million items across home furnishings, decor, home improvement, housewares, and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair is looking for an accomplished leader with experience in business management, driving organizational change, and developing new, innovative ideas to lead the North America Loyalty and Financing business. The goal of this business is to attract new customers to Wayfair, convert those who are shopping on Wayfair, and increase the purchase frequency and lifetime spend of existing customers. Its mission is to empower everyone, anywhere to create their feeling of home by making their just right space more attainable and by rewarding them for choosing Wayfair. Existing strategies include co-brand and private label credit cards, financing, and leasing in the U.S. and Canada that have already been adopted by hundreds of thousands of Wayfair, AllModern, Joss & Main, BirchLane, and Perigold customers.
What You'll Do
- Lead a multibillion dollar business to deliver incremental revenue and profit to Wayfair by serving the loyalty and financing needs of B2C customers in the U.S. and Canada. This includes accountability for all business outcomes.
- Build and manage a high performing team: Directly manage a team of 4-6 GMs and Marketing team members, including responsibility for recruiting and hiring, performance management, coaching, and career development; indirectly lead a team of 20+ across General Management, Marketing, Analytics, Engineering, Experience Design, and Product by facilitating collaboration, resolving conflicts, removing roadblocks, and shaping staffing.
- Establish the 3-year business vision and strategy with 12-18 month objectives and goals and lead the business to delivery of those goals: This role requires a strategic mindset that can rally internal and external teams around a long-term vision and a clear near-term plan that advances the business toward that vision. It also needs someone who can lead the execution of the business to deliver on the vision and strategy, achieve aggressive KPI targets, and contribute sustainable profit growth to Wayfair.
- Facilitate strategic partnerships with senior leaders of Wayfair teams and the executive team: Success in this role will be accelerated by integrating the Loyalty and Financing programs into the strategic agendas of partner teams such as Finance, Marketing, Brand Building, B2C Sales, and B2C Customer Service. Additionally, the role will engage with Wayfairs executive team for input and alignment on major strategic decisions.
- Set the long-term third party partner vision and strategy: establish senior relationships with third parties (e.g. lenders, fintech partners, etc.) to influence their strategic agendas and to effectively lead complex negotiations.
- Lead the program business operations strategy: Responsibilities include managing sales and service processes for program customers to be efficient, compliant, and effective.
What You'll Need
- 14+ years experience that includes 8+ years General Management or Marketing leadership experience leading a business or function to exceptional results; MBA preferred with 8+ years of post-MBA experience and experience leading loyalty or financing programs preferred
- Data-centric and strategic GM-mindset: Demonstrated experience building a business or delivering against aggressive targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Senior presence: able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of senior leaders and functions to achieve objectives
- Persuasive communication skills with excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills and experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.