Does being at the forefront of consumer health innovation in a transformational organization sound exciting to you? At CVS Health we are on a mission to streamline and improve the digital experience for our customers, and providing a unified and seamless registration and authentication experience across our many applications and lines of business is foundational to our mission. As a Director of Digital Platform Product Management you will be responsible for leading the identity PM team in developing the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the identity and access management domain. This is an instrumental role in the oversight and execution of our identity platform strategy which serves internal customers directly and ultimately touches millions of end users. In this role, you will be accountable for identifying identity market problems and collaborating with business owners, users, and other cross-functional and technology teams to deliver platform solutions. You will partner closely with architecture, design, and engineering to ensure that identity deliverables balance tactical business needs with appropriate technical solutions, guided by a product roadmap that is aligned with CVS Healths overall strategy and goals.
For such a dynamic role, you will have 8+ years of relevant experience driving and delivering world class customer-facing solutions in complex environments. You will leverage strong product instincts while collecting and synthesizing input from many sources, empowering the team to iteratively deliver customer value. You will bring empathy, humility, and a continuous learning mindset to every interaction. You are motivated to innovate and create, to always do the right thing, and to improve both what we build and how we build it.
- Lead and grow a high-performing, empowered team of IAM product managers and product owners in a manner that influences and inspires, provides guidance and mentorship, and promotes a positive and high-trust environment
- Engage with business stakeholders, architecture, engineering, design, and customers to understand identity-related market trends, current pain points, detailed requirements, use cases, and architectural capabilities and technical constraints
- Define, build alignment with, and lead the execution of the strategy and roadmap for identity solutions
- Evangelize the identity platform by engaging and inspiring business leaders to incorporate identity services into their plans
- Lead the prioritization of epics, features, and stories within the backlog of agile release trains, and ensure optimal flow of work
- Manage a significant financial and human investment prudently, and ensure that the team is focused on the most valuable work that both improves the patient experience and optimizes the shared services platform
- Create a shared understanding among business stakeholders and internal customers of the value proposition and intended outcomes for identity capabilities
- Be an integral member of the Health Cloud leadership team, driving optimal agile practices, removing obstacles for scrum teams, and evolving our platform shared services strategy
- Define and measure key performance indicators for the IAM domain
- A thorough understanding of complex functional requirements and extensive knowledge of complex technical environments
- Ability to synthesize different perspectives and make recommendations and decisions with incomplete information and ambiguity
- Ability to effectively influence and direct the actions of those not within the direct reporting chain
- Team player and strong collaborator who proactively engages stakeholders for input, validation and building consensus
- Comfortable presenting to executive, vendor, and technical audiences
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership of successful process improvement initiatives. Demonstrated focus on process development and implementation that spans organizational boundaries
- Familiarity with agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Bachelor's degree in technical or relevant field, or equivalent education and related training
- 8+ years experience managing technology-enabled products
-2+ years experience leading product management teams
- 3+ years' leading technology-driven business transformation
- Experience scaling API solutions across millions of users and dozens of partners
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management capabilities and concepts to include authentication, authorization, role-based access, least privilege, OAuth, SAML, OIDC, and the implementing of solutions in the IAM application space
- Knowledge and experience with IAM technologies such as Okta and Auth0
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.