Director, Pricing Strategy (Remote)
Who we are!
Brightcove is a global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
What we offer you:
- We offer flexible work options
- Generous PTO package & work life balance
- Diverse working environment
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives.
The position: Were looking for a Director, Pricing Strategy to join our team! This is a remote opportunity.
How YOU will make an impact!!
- Direct pricing strategy for the organization's products and/or services.
- Develop, manage, and implement organization strategies, processes, systems, and actions that assure the business achieves optimal price realization and drives databased decisions at the enterprise level for sales and marketing.
- Establish pricing tools and analytical methods to identify gross margin improvements and profit leak.
- Build and maintain pricing models that translate key performance indicators (KPIs) and test revenue projections.
What we need from you
- 6+ years of pricing experience
- Background in SaaS-style products and technology services.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent presentation, written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Interested? Reach out to me directly, [email protected]
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.