Director of Product
Office Location| Boston, MA
At RepTrak, we empower our product teams to solve hard problems customer problems and business problems in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Were currently seeking to hire a Director of Product to help lead multiple Product teams focused on improving and expanding the RepTrak platform.
RepTrak is embracing an empowered teams model of software development that asks product managers, engineers, UX designers and data scientists to work together on solving important problems for the business. The Director of Product will be charged with playing a critical leadership role across multiple empowered teams, including:
- Guiding the work of our teams to ensure alignment with our product vision and strategy
- Installing best practices around proper product discovery and product-led growth activities across our teams
- Communicating effectively across teams and the broader organization regarding progress against goals, key milestones, roadblocks and stakeholder feedback
- Working closely with senior leaders in Product, Engineering and Data Science to ensure teams and processes are well supported
- Driving our new product strategy from an initial concept all the way to product launch
- Monitoring teams progress against goals and contributing to our measurement and reporting capabilities
- Nurturing strong relationships with key members of the RepTrak sales, marketing, client services and client success teams
- Mentoring product managers with an opportunity for people management responsibilities
- Collaborating on partnership opportunities, build vs buy decisions and other key strategic choices facing the Product & Tech organization
RepTrak is growing quickly amidst a growing global interest in good corporate behavior and reputation management. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Product team building the digital tools for a strong, established business while investing in innovation to power a new level of growth and success.
- 6+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Design.
- 6+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Track record of success in leading high performing teams while mentoring and growing individual contributors.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, data scientists, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Experience with data analytics & visualization products is a big plus.
- Someone who can add to the culture of the product team and cares about diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
The RepTrak Company is the worlds leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the worlds largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/