Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people create better lives. From budgeting to saving for retirement, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for a Director to help execute our product marketing strategy. The Director will lead a team of managers, associates / senior associates and report to the SVP of Product Marketing. If you are a creative and strategic thinker, a CRM expert, understand go-to-market strategy, and are a technical wizard - Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Build and grow relationships with key stakeholders, especially with product owners, product designers, and data scientists
- Has proven experience in taking products and bringing them to market with understanding of positioning, value prop messaging, segmentation, and competitive market fit
- Can own roadmapping and sprint planning, managing the day-to-day of associates
- Has a thorough understanding of campaign success metrics, is strategic with building test plans, and can turn data into insightful storytelling
- Understands the ecosystem of CRM lifecycle channel engagement, between email, push, and in-app messaging
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
What we're looking for:
- 7-9 years of B2C CRM and product marketing experience
- Experience on Braze a big plus
- Experience working with HTML email templates (editing new content into previously made templates)
- Experience or interest in managing
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with simple data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
- Team player and the ability to build and grow cross-functional relationships with data, UXR, product, and more
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced start-up environment that is ever-changing
- Writing experience, with a flawless command of spelling and grammar conventions
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.