Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
We are seeking an outstanding leader for our growing Product Operations team. Product Operations empowers the product team to be as effective as possible. As the leader of the Product team, you will partner with product leadership to develop sound strategy, drive outstanding execution through both build and go-to-market, and continue growing the team to do so at scale. Ideally, you have experience working both at the strategic level and investigating systems and workflows to drive process improvements across our product, tech, sales & delivery teams.
You are both a great teammate as well as a business innovation driver that enjoys results-oriented challenges in a dynamic environment. You not only understand the startup landscape, but you also believe in Cedars mission to improve the patient experience.
- Partner with Product and technology leadership to develop strategy by supporting data driven decisions and leading streamlined cross-functional collaboration
- Support outstanding execution by developing process-light approaches to getting things done well and driving continuous improvement with the valuable insights you collect along the way and innovative new directions
- Partner with Product, Commercial Strategy, and delivery teams to bring new products and features to market by supporting go-to-market strategy development, execution, and impact assessment
- Gather feedback from clients/users and partner with Product to synthesize them into requirements that drive product improvements
- Foster outstanding internal and external communication around our evolving product direction including intake mechanisms for new development requests, roadmaps, documentation, release notes, etc - partnering with commercial and delivery teams where appropriate
- Support strategic product initiatives as needed through program management and analysis
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in product operations, consulting, finance, or similar, ideally in a high-growth and/or technology environment
- 5+ years of management experience
- Bias-to-action and hands-on experience delivering business results. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves. Youre ready to get into the weeds when needed, and are willing to learn the detailed ins-and-outs of our operations to improve, build and scale.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines. Process-driven with a focus on the details.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills. Must be comfortable speaking with clients and internal audiences. You have a knack for building relationships with cross-functional partners, and know how to lead projects and ensure that achievements are hit.
- Positive can do demeanor, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Prior experience navigating large healthcare enterprises a plus
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with 12M patients a year growing at 180% YoY as of Aug 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options