Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHO WE ARE:
Duck Creek Technologies is the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of the property and casualty (P&C) and general insurance industry. We are the platform upon which modern insurance systems are built, enabling the industry to capitalize on the power of the cloud to run agile, intelligent, and evergreen operations. Our modern SaaS solutions help insurers set a new standard and revolutionize how consumers interact with insurance companies.
Authenticity, purpose, and transparency are core to Duck Creek, and we believe insurance should be there for individuals and businesses when, where, and how they need it most. Our market-leading solutions are available on a standalone basis or as a full suite, and all are available via Duck Creek OnDemand. With more than 1,000 successful implementations to date, Duck Creek removes the IT burden for insurers so they can focus on the business of insurance.
We have a flock of more than 1,800 employees across the globe and are proud to be a Flexible-First employer. We empower our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home, or on a hybrid schedule. Our flexible-first environment fosters productivity, inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location.
If working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries sounds exciting, let us know.We are excited you are considering Duck Creek as a future employer and hope you decide to join The Flock!
WHAT YOULL DO:
Title: Director of Sales (Insure Tech)
The Director of Sales engages with major P&C Carriers, identifies and establishes alignment between Duck Creeks solutions and customers business drivers, and manages all aspects of sales cycles within an assigned set of accounts. Director of Sales teaches high level prospective and current customers new and valuable solutions and how to compete in their market and translating that into a successful commercial relationship with Duck Creek. In addition, the Director of Sales acts as a team lead, and coaches and mentors Sales Directors.
- Responsible for winning a high level of new top tier business and develops existing accounts
- Acts in the capacity of the sales expert for the team and supports the Senior Leadership in on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization.
- Builds relationships with key influencers, develop business insight into and have informed opinions on future strategies of assigned accounts.
- Acts as a team lead, and will guide and mentor Sales Directors on designated opportunities
- Plays an active role in the onboarding / training of new Sales Directors.
- Coaches Sales Directors on Pipeline Creation and Management opportunities.
- Develops and executes prospecting strategies to identify, qualify, pursue and close new business
- Secures and leads face-to-face meetings with business leaders and decision makers including C level executives within our target marketplace
- Develops, maintains, and grows an ongoing sales pipeline
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the Duck Creek consultative and solution selling process
- Delivers compelling customer presentations and proposals that expertly articulate the Duck Creek Value Proposition and how it supports the prospects strategic objectives
- Maintains current and accurate information on account status and sales activity in SalesForce.com
- Manages the account development and opportunity pursuit process from initial assignment through close using Salesforce CRM
- Accurately forecasts new bookings
- Develops and deploys strategies for securing new accounts.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
WHAT YOUVE DONE:
Education and Work Experience:
- 12+ years of business experience in large enterprise Sales navigating complex business software / IT solutions
- 7+ years of deep insurance industry/domain expertise
- 7+ years of Large Account Management experience / leading account teams
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Expert level in managing large deal pursuit teams, and equally large complex buy side consensus teams
- Deep knowledge of the complete Duck Creek offering (including Service and Support.
- High level of sales achievement
- Strong experience with long term planning of resources, technology and account structure
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to understand & interpret carrier strategy and align the appropriate Duck Creek software and service capability to C level stakeholders
- Ability to manage / leverage external partner ecosystems as part of the overall value proposition and messaging
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Travel: 80%
- Special Work Hours: May require overnight work schedule
- Work Authorization: Legally authorized to work in the country of the job location.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority, or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate andcontinuously improve our products, services, and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
We strive to be an example to the world of inclusion, diversity, and equity in all things where employees are free to be their authentic selves in the workplace and in the communities in which we live. We believe in leading by example and are proud of the diversity of our team and our shared commitment to our Core Values: We Prioritize Respect; We Listen; We Care; We Add Value; and We Lead.
To learn more about our inclusive company culture, values, DE&I initiatives, and people, please visit: https://www.duckcreek.com/life-at-duck-creek/.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers with our web content by sending an email to [email protected].
Duck CreekTechnologies does not accept, nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.