Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
Take your impact to the next level:
We are looking to start growing our engineering presence in Boston. You will be the first Engineering hire in Boston. As the founding engineering member, you will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, and leading a team of impactful front-end engineers, while still writing quality code.
Immuta invests significantly in you and your well-being:
Extremely generous benefits. 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision, mental health, Unlimited PTO, and more.
Youre the best person for this role if you enjoy:
- Building and running a top-notch engineering team. You have recruited, coached, and led junior and senior engineers. You empathize and actively listen first, fostering a warm, inclusive, humble-intellect culture.
- User Experience. You love building great user experiences and want to live in the front-end code.
- Building and learning quickly. You prioritize well and nail the highest-value work. You run assumption-challenging experiments to build valuable products faster.
- Programming. You still want to code and grow your skills.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 3+ years leading a software engineering team
- Proven track record of delivering performant, scalable products with a strong focus on UI/UX in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong technical background that allows you to advocate for and support your engineers
- Strong desire to understand the details of systems, get hands-on with data analysis and root cause analysis
- Ability to hold yourself, and direct reports accountable for results
- Ability to maintain high standards for hiring employees, culture, and quality
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.