Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for a dynamic Director to join its Data Cloud team, bringing entrepreneurial energy, passion for client engagement, and deep knowledge of pharmaceutical data & analytics. You will be a member of a growing business unit at Veeva and will have significant responsibility for the commercial success of Data Cloud products. You will work closely with Account Executives to strategize on individual customer accounts and act as a subject-matter expert in customer conversations. This is an important role for the future success of the Data Cloud team and you will be expected to have a significant contribution to the commercial success of our products.
What You'll Do
- Engage with customers as SME on Veeva Data Cloud. You will be expected to communicate our value proposition clearly, handle objections, and discuss how Data Cloud products can be used to support customer use cases
- Drive execution of the commercial strategy for Veeva Data Cloud products including mapping out key targets, partnering with Account Executives to map stakeholders and strategy for engaging, and leading customer meetings.
- Grow the Data Cloud business working with Enterprise and/or SMB accounts
- Provide input to the product team in support of new features and capabilities, including new areas of product growth, based on a deep understanding of business challenges and market dynamics in the space
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to ensure relevant marketing messaging, product positioning, and the success of our sales organization as it scales
What You've Done
- 8+ years experience in a professional services organization, consulting experience preferred
- Deep experience within life sciences, working with commercial teams, and expertise in analytics-related use cases
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage all levels of client organizations
- Strong track record listening for and translating customer needs into product innovation and solutions
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and internal events
- Displayed excellent critical thinking, analysis, and presentation skills
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].