Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Join Veeva as we innovate life sciences training. As the Director of Vault Training Strategy, you will be responsible for growing Veevas customers base in the training space, specifically around the use of its industry-leading learning management system (LMS), Vault Training. This role is seeking a leader with a deep understanding of both the global life sciences industry and deep expertise in the online learning space.
In this role, you will provide industry thought leadership to help craft customer solutions, facilitate relationships with key partners, and support customer success. Your mission in this role is to shape US market messaging specific to Vault Training, manage customer engagements, and ultimately drive customer adoption and long-term strategy of the solution to make Veeva a leader in the life sciences LMS space.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the market for Vault Training and related solutions including other Quality applications, eLearning courseware and more
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with training executive leadership
- Provide business and product guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in the Vault Training application and related products
- Working with cross-functional team members to ensure customer success and delivering value
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of Vault Training
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Providing solution-oriented responses to presentations, Requests for Proposals/Information (RFPs/RFIs), pricing, proposals and other sales deliverables
- Serve as an evangelist in the training space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice, and manage relationships with partners
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos, presenting webinars, editing website content, attending conferences, and more
- Direct experience supporting life sciences training programs, with an emphasis on Quality and GxP training
- 10+ years consulting for life sciences companies in training or working with vendors focused on virtual training delivery
- 5+ years working in the corporate learning management (LMS) space
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with customer stakeholders and relevant leaders regarding eLearning content and its use within multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations up to 40%
Nice to Have
- Experience with GxP-specific LMS solutions
- eLearning (courseware) experience
- Experience in consulting or project implementation
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].