Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Are you a storyteller at heart? Do you enjoy finding new and creative ways to tell these stories? And do you love seeing first-hand how your work can get results? Bring your keen editorial eye and captivating content-development skills to a passionate about crafting content that provides real value for our audience.
We're looking for a hardworking and creative editorial manager to help us bring our content quality to the next level. You'll work closely with the director of content marketing to map out our editorial calendar and lead all aspects of the content-development processes for our team. From blogs, ebooks, reports, and interactive content to marketing emails, website copy, and more you'll help us ensure that our content boosts results across our organization.
Heres how youll make an impact:
- Work with the content marketing director to further establish our editorial direction, including the themes and topics we should cover, SEO keywords we should target, new content formats we should produce, etc.
- Manage a small team of in-house writers and editors to coordinate the content-production process from start to finish, focusing on innovation and quality over quantity.
- Supervise our awesome team of freelance writers to assign new topics and brainstorm ideas aligned with our content themes.
- Own developmental editing and proofreading to ensure adherence to content guidelines and freelance writer coaching, recruitment, and engagement.
- Measure the impact of our content marketing strategy, including its influence on acquisition and conversions.
Heres what youll bring to our team:
- Youre a pro at developing, managing, and executing editorial strategy. Youve done this before, with demonstrated ability (57 years) working in content marketing, content development, or a related role. You also know how to be flexible with priorities, responsibilities, and deadlines.
- Youre an outstanding editor and proofreader. You enjoy taking written work from draft form to publication. You have strong opinions about the Oxford comma and are an AP Stylebook pro.
- Youre a strong writer. Blog posts, emails, social media promotions whatever it is, youre skilled in coming up with the right words to promote a message.
- You enjoy tying the work that you do to results. From an editorial standpoint, this would mean measuring the overall impact of our content marketing strategy.
- You have experience with tools like HubSpot, Google Analytics, SEO-research tools like SEMRush, project management (we use Asana), and other technologies necessary for editing and publishing content.
Youll get bonus points for bringing:
- Experience with SEO and data analytics;
- Cross-functional working experience with revenue marketing teams; and
- Experience working with creative and design teams, writing copy for video scripts, infographics, and other multimedia types.
Please submit your resume, a short cover letter that touches on your creative process, and at least one link to a content marketing project you created that makes you feel proud.
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.