The Emerging Search team within Paid Search is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven Analyst to join its team to own and grow the AllModern Pinterest channel. As a member of Wayfairs marketing team, you will help drive exceptional growth in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. You will own your own roadmap, come up with creative solutions to strategic and operational problems, and serve as part of the innovative core of the broader Paid Search team.
The Paid Search team at Wayfair runs multi-million dollar campaigns to capture demand from customers searching for our categories across search engines. We build and leverage cutting edge campaign automation and bidding solutions designed in-house to optimize our campaigns and maximize revenue. We use advanced analytics to find and optimize growth opportunities and ensure our customers find and purchase what they need across our stores. Were responsible for bidding on the right set of millions of ads, valuing willingness to pay for each, and developing creative and landing page strategies to best monetize search engine traffic. We collaborate with Data Science and Engineering to build new capabilities for the channel and rapidly iterate on new opportunities and nascent product categories.
What You'll Do
- Own the AllModern Pinterest channel including budgeting, campaign execution, and unlocking revenue growth, while partnering closely with the brands CMO
- Institute rigorous test and learn methodology to achieve high growth results
- Develop strategy for priority initiatives and own implementation to drive measurable improvements in performance
- Monitor campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Work cross-functionally with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to develop and test new models, audiences and messaging to further grow channel
- Cultivate and strengthen interpersonal relationships with internal & external partners
What You'll Need
- Experience ideally in digital marketing, startup/tech, finance, strategy, or consulting
- Proficiency in data analysis, SQL, and telling stories through data visualization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, learn quickly, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners
- Strong mathematical and writing skills in order to compare data and evaluate tactics to maximize results, while sharing learnings with the broader team
- A can-do attitude and growth mindset: you make things happen and crave impact
- A desire to win as a team - collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.