About the Team:
SS&C Eze is seeking an Engagement Consultant to join the Product Engagement Group in its Boston office. The Product Engagement group acts as subject matter experts within the industry, providing insight into best practices within their area of expertise.
The Product Engagement – Compliance team consults our clients on the pre- and post-trade compliance capabilities of the Order Management System (OMS) and Execution Management System (EMS) offered by SS&C Eze to institutional funds (Asset Managers) and alternative investment funds. (Hedge Funds)
As a member of the Product Engagement Team, you will work closely with the Sales, R&D, and Client Services teams by participating in pre- and post-sale implementation and analysis. You will be responsible for the delivery of consultancy projects where you configure system workflows to match client’s compliance needs. This role requires the Engagement Consultant to design, test and apply well-crafted software solutions by working directly with client’s compliance, trading and operations staff.
Day to Day:
- Execute on requests from the client to create new, or modify existing, rules and reports
- Join meetings (on- and off-site) with clients as a subject matter expert in Compliance
- Lead or participate in large-scale Implementation projects as the compliance expert
- Contribute to the team’s central repository of compliance knowledge
- Advise R&D of trends, issues, and customizations related to customer’s compliance needs
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a Financial Services or Investment Technology company
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and implementation best practices
- Strong communication and organization skills, self-starter and attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with R&D teams to facilitate product improvements
- Ability to work as part of a team and participate in multiple ongoing projects
It would be great if you also had:
- Familiarity with FIX, SQL and Web Services is a plus
- Understanding of multi-asset financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, and OTC Derivatives)
- Asset management compliance operations and/or regulatory experience
This is a great opportunity for a person with only a few years’ experience to hone their client-facing and project management skills, while building a knowledge base in an area of extreme importance within the Finance Industry.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.