Rightway is the leader in driving healthcare value for everyone, everywhere through smart clinical navigation, best-in-class technology, and a turnkey client experience.
For employers, Rightway is a trusted partner in engaging their employees in their healthcare, optimizing their benefits, identifying opportunities to close care gaps, and unlocking meaningful value, through a financially proven ROI and industry-leading employee satisfaction.
For members, Rightway is a trusted advocate, like a doctor-in-the-family, who guides them through healthcares complicated landscape. Rightways human health guides navigate employees through every doctors appointment, pharmacy visit, and bill pay, ensuring the highest quality care at the best price, every time.
Rightway believes in the strength of diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As such, we actively seek a diverse talent pool and actively foster an inclusive, collaborative culture that celebrates differences and recognizes them for driving the business forward. We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Rightway is privately financed and has raised over $130mm to date from investors including Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, Tiger Global, and others. We are headquartered in New York City, with satellite offices in Miami, Denver, and San Francisco.
As a founding member of Rightways member marketing function, your primary focus will be to develop and implement effective marketing strategies that clearly communicate the Rightway value to our members and drive them to engage. The Director of Member Marketing will design and own an omni-channel marketing approach and will play a critical role in the success of Rightways clients and members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop Rightway's member marketing and engagement function by utilizing a combination of traditional and innovative strategies to communicate Rightway's value proposition.
- Create compelling and differentiated onboarding programs for new and existing clients.
- Own all outbound marketing channels, including emails, mailers, micro-sites, and other content.
- Continually optimize processes and workflows to improve operations and create frameworks that scale.
- Establish insights about Rightways members, identifying innovative opportunities to drive product growth and user engagement, and develop data-driven recommendations for the product team.
- Develop KPIs to measure the success of programs and campaigns and conduct data-driven business analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, continually refining the engagement strategy.
- Create original written content and member communications.
- Manage successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, messaging, and demos.
- Produce client marketing assets and collateral such as written case studies and video testimonials.
- Effectively manage and track work with the design team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a builder with big ideas - someone with a growth mindset who is passionate about bringing a point of view to healthcare marketing and communication. You're energized by helping people.
- You have a positive and contagious enthusiasm for clear, compelling communication and desire to bring that to Rightways members.
- You have a background in engagement, lifecycle, or consumer marketing and think about the member journey as a comprehensive experience. You have previously worked with a Customer Success or Accounts team.
- You have worked with marketing automation platforms, such as customer.io or HubSpot.
- You are an analytical problem solver who uses data to inform decisions. You can perform quantitative analysis and communicate findings to senior management.
- You have strong written communication skills. You can segment cohorts of the population and create targeted messaging that concisely articulates complex concepts for diverse audiences.
- Youre an exceptional multi-tasker who has experience scaling in high-growth environments. Youre excited to roll up your sleeves, but ultimately you build processes that scale.
- Youre a true collaborator who acts with grace, humility, inclusiveness and open-mindedness.
- You have a bachelors degree.
- 7+ years of Marketing experience with a preference for experience in a high-growth, fast-paced company.
- Previous experience with healthcare or health tech preferred.
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events