About the Job
Does the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston excite you? As a 3Play Media Enterprise Account Executive (AE), you will be responsible for taking a strategic sales approach to finding and winning new business for our video accessibility and engagement solutions.
We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced Account Executive to take 3Play Medias award winning accessibility product to market. The Enterprise AEs primary responsibilities are to strategically identify, prospect, qualify, and close new accounts with some of the top companies and universities in the world. In this role, you will work closely with marketing and account management to determine the most effective channels and strategies for winning new logos.
The ideal candidate is someone who is dynamic, has a competitive edge, and possesses excellent phone and writing skills. Your ability to quickly identify and engage opportunities and create value will be critical to your success. You must also have deep pipeline and forecast management experience.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and desire to work in a competitive environment
- Track record of high achievement; consistently developing and closing new business
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex enterprise sales opportunities and managing large enterprise accounts
- Experience at mapping the political landscape within a company and calculating the probabilities of success
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Adept at solving challenging problems and building strong relationships
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of customer representatives from end users to senior management
- Solid work ethic, planning, time management and organizational skills
- Leader and mentor; skilled in mobilizing resources to address customer needs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn, refine, and advance the 3Play Media sales process including; deep qualification, product demonstrations, and contract negotiations
- Stay informed on product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Leverage Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other technologies to research, prospect, source, and manage your pipeline and revenue potential
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers by working closely with our marketing team to deliver Account Based Marketing (ABM) success
- Establish contact through outbound prospecting, online meetings and in-person visits to prospective customers
- Coordinate sales efforts with internal departments (Marketing, Account Management, Product and Finance) to provide compelling value propositions to the customer
- Present and propose 3Play solutions to net new customers
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive contact map within each designated customer
- Develop and deliver clear and effective written proposals for prospective customers
- Identify and remove potential obstacles that may impede future customer investment in 3Plays products or services, while also ensuring alignment to 3Play policies
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Business Development Representative (BDR) team and partner for success
- Exceed monthly and quarterly new bookings quotas
- Provide executive team with pipeline transparency through regular oral and written reporting
- Participates in industry events, conferences and trade shows
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years of previous successful enterprise level sales experience or a strong desire to build your sales career
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,500 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. We prioritize the ability for our employees to do their work quickly and efficiently without getting stuck in office politics and wasteful meetings. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light located in the North End. The work we do is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our companys success.
Boston, MA North Washington St on the Green & Orange line and near North Station. We are in the heart of Bostons thriving North End District. We are located near some of the best restaurants and surrounded by Bostons buzzing tech scene.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided