The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for the growth and retention of CareAcademy’s Enterprise-Level customer relationships and revenue. This person will establish a strategy to increase revenue and improve the profitability of our current customer base via growth initiatives and the definition of new value-based opportunities. S/He/They is/are a proven customer leader, results-oriented, analytical and deeply influential both internally and externally through curiosity, initiative and ownership.
- Develop account strategies and tactics, upsell pipeline, and value-based revenue expansion opportunities.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with enterprise level customers
- Work closely with customer success to achieve/exceed customer NPS and CES targets
- Own and drive results of key churn metrics.
- Work collaboratively with product and go-to-market teams to propose and develop integrated, segment-taylored solutions
- Work closely with the product team to provide insight into customer wants and needs
- At least 5 years’ experience in driving digital strategy, transformation, and innovation in a healthcare SaaS business preferred
- Experience driving growth initiatives and revenue expansion via existing and adjacent business opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Enterprise level CRM
- Is able to quantitatively articulate actions in response to analytical work to goals, plans and market trends.
- Prior experience driving customer product engagement and feature utilization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and commissions with equity options
- Work from home stipend
- A remote-first work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous medical coverage with minimal employee contribution (65% of medical premium paid by Company)
- 401K enrollment after six months of employment and up to 4% company matching
- AMAZING team members!