We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join multiple divisions. Your job will be to provide executive-level support and manage the Executives administrative needs to ensure their time is effectively allocated and that they have the information and materials needed to advance priorities. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are driven, curious and creative. Developing effective working relationships comes naturally to you and assists you in understanding and anticipating the goals and objectives of your stakeholders. Your organization skills are unparalleled, and you have an eye for the details. Youre resourceful, action-oriented and resilient in the face of challenges.
- Schedule, contact, and calendar maintenance (Outlook) with attention to streamlining executives days and ensuring they have the information and documents needed in advance of the meetings in which they are needed
- Expense report preparation, invoice, and purchase order management within Oracle Financials
- Travel planning and coordination (Concur)
- Create/edit documents and PowerPoint presentations, including content addition and formatting
- Plan retreats, off-sites, meetings, and other department-related projects and events
- Plan and organize team building activities for the teams rolling up to the stakeholder
- Attend key meetings, capturing follow-up tasks, and keeping tasks current
- Associates degree preferred or commensurate experience in an administrative role required
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant or project coordination experience
- Proficiency in cloud-based applications, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, across geographies and time zones, with a spirit of collaboration
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA or within commutable distance to one of our office locations. (Atlanta, Austin, Belfast, ME, Burlington, VT, and Seattle, WA)
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.