Droplette is revolutionizing drug delivery: we are building a disruptive needle-free platform technology with groundbreaking applications in cosmetics, gene delivery, and healthcare.
Droplette is searching for a highly creative and motivated Creative Intern to join our Marketing Team. This intern will have the opportunity to collaborate across our digital, social, and influencer efforts and create impactful work at the crossroads of science, beauty, and technology. This internship is an opportunity to work for a fast-growing, highly innovative startup and gain experience across multiple marketing disciplines.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a problem-solver, and has a pulse on the latest trends. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for social media and wants to get hands-on experience planning and executing social campaigns. You will be working closely with the Social Media Specialist to design and execute concepts for various social media platforms, from ideation to content creation.
This is a part time, paid internship with a minimum commitment of 15 hours a week. To apply, you must be a junior or senior in college, or a current graduate student. Boston, MA based only.
What Youll Do:
- Drafting copy/developing assets for Droplette social media accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook)
- Assisting with community management across all social accounts
- Ideating and creating Instagram story content (video, photos, graphics)
- Ideating and creating TikTok content
- Uploading social media copy to social media scheduling tool
- Developing creative ideas for social media campaigns and content
- Assisting with metrics reports
- Engaging in regular social listening
- Helping the team stay up to date with social media trends and updates
- Supporting the team with various content/communication projects
What We Seek:
- Strong interest in marketing, social media, content creation
- Proficiency and innate understanding of Instagram and TikTok
- Some proficiency in Photoshop, Canva, or similar tools
- Experience with Figma a plus
- Experience with video editing a plus
- Experience with social media management tools (Hootsuite, Later) a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A detailed-oriented problem solver
- Great communication and storytelling skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management and organization skills
More about Droplette
The Droplette team is driven to make an impact in medicine and consumer healthcare by harnessing hardware and technology. The ideal candidate for this role will join us on our mission to push the limits of molecular delivery and be enthusiastic about working with a constantly-growing company. We are seeking candidates that are both a technical and cultural fit for our organization: we believe that a passionate and diverse team with interdisciplinary skill sets is crucial as we strive to make a positive difference in the world with our technology.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on protected categories, Droplette also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Droplette.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice: Agencies that submit a resume to Droplette must have a current executed Droplette Agency Agreement executed by the Head of People Operations. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Droplette Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Droplette Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
Droplette participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Covid- 19 Mandatory Vaccination Requirement: Throughout the pandemic, we've done all that we can to keep our employees safe, and the employees coming in have been careful to take precautions to reduce the risk of bringing Covid into our work environment. As we reopen our office, we're mindful that the pandemic is not yet over, and young children are not yet vaccinated. We are committed to continuing to protect our team and keep our office safe. Vaccination has proven to be the best thing you can do to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and your community. Since we are striving for a 100% vaccinated workplace (including employees, contractors, vendors and guests), all NEW HIRES will be required to be fully vaccinated, and to present proof of their Covid-19 vaccination to our People OPS team as part of our on-boarding process.