About the Team
The SS&C Intralinks global marketing and communications team is a smart, creative and optimistic crew who believe that hard work, collaboration and constant communication are the way to achieve great results. Were a diverse bunch located in the worlds financial capitals, from New York and London to Singapore and Tokyo. In our off time you can find us volunteering in our local communities, putzing in our gardens, raising children and traveling to interesting parts of the world. And were always up for a good debate on where to find the best pizza in New York, Sunday roast in London, and chili crab in Singapore.
We are looking for a bright and organized candidate for a hands-on role building collaboration with and supporting the regional marketing plans to meet our business and sales goals. Are you a detail-oriented field marketing professional looking to apply your skills at a SaaS company? You will help create brand experiences for customers, prospects, and the Intralinks team. You will not only drive engagement and brand awareness, but also have a real influence on deal pipeline. This role will report to the Senior Director, Global Field Marketing, collaborate with your Field Marketing Manager, NA counterpart and work cross-functionally with marketing and sales. If you are passionate, mission-driven, and events and program obsessed, we look forward to speaking to you.
Field Marketing at Intralinks is the critical connection point between marketing and sales. The global field marketing team develops demand and lead generation programs, creates strong brand awareness strategies, and partners with sales to build the pipeline.
- Manage and execute calendar of sponsored 3rd party events and Intralinks hosted events (in person and virtual) to drive demand gen, deepen existing customer relationships, and increase brand awareness
- Support day-to-day program management and coordination efforts with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop best-in-class events, direct mail and social campaigns to grow the Intralinks brand
- Track, analyze, and report on business outcomes from programs
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to drive new business and maximize prospect opportunities
- Upload program leads and track and report on lead progression
- Coordinate follow up with program / sales teams
- 4 + years of marketing, event, and/or project management experience
- Creative and always thinking of interesting ways to get people engaged
- Organized and detail oriented
- Can-do attitude when it comes to problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of B2B social selling
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A natural collaborator
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Experience or interest in Financial Services and Investment Banking preferred
- Salesforce and marketing automation experience a plus
Intralinks is a rare place a company that not only talks the talk but also walks the walk when it comes to placing a high priority on challenged, engaged and collaborative employees. This leads to an executive leadership team that understand the importance of communicating effectively (and often) with our global team. Its really a dream for a communications professional.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.