Hi, were Nexthink. Were not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, weve surpassed $100M in ARR, and weve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but were just getting started.
Serve as a security expert that will ensure the Nexthink Sales Team is supported in sales opportunity lifecycle. Main responsibilities:
- Manage customer security due diligence (request, questionnaires, evidence).
- Accelerate the trust curve in field relationships with clients and prospects (goal is to shorten sales cycles, and drive larger deals working closely with Corporate Information Security and Compliance team, Legal/Privacy and field sales team).
- Identify and understand our client's security, risk, and compliance concerns and how they correlate to product and service offering.
- Support solutioning and security architecture controls for customer with respect to Information, application, data, infrastructure security.
- Engage with sales teams to develop comprehensive security strategies for key customers.
- Review Securityterms in commercial agreements.
- Deep understanding of main Security program.
- Assist with marketing efforts to ensure consistency and relevancy in external messaging produced for digital content, public-facing web presence and marketing events ( Trust Center, Security database and related communication artifacts).
- Provide Security leadership and mentoring to other Solution Architects and Consultants as appropriate.
- Support Compliance efforts in regulated markets (Fedramp).
- 7+ years experience in security or risk management, auditing in client-facing consulting role.
- Software as a Service experience in B2B space.
- Relevant risk and/or security certifications.
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts todiverse audiences ,technical , legal and executive , orally and in writing in an easily understood and actionable manner.
- Comfortable with public speaking and credible in front of large audiences.
- Experience reviewing contractual agreements and security exhibits.
- Expert knowledge in compliance frameworks: ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, Fedramp and privacy related laws.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.