We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Finance group. This role will be critical to facilitating smart business decisions within the organization. Constant Contact drives decisions based on dynamic sets of facts and data, making it the ideal environment for progressive finance professionals. A position within the Finance group at Constant Contact is unique given the holistic exposure to the company, including business leaders and executives, and ability to make an immediate impact. This opportunity is only limited by an individual's creativity, passion, and integrity.
We are looking for a high energy Financial Analyst that is bright, self-motivated, and comfortable both as an individual and team contributor. The Finance team has a philosophy of continuous improvement through creative analysis and challenging the status quo to help the organization deepen its understanding of the business and its drivers. Our goal is to ensure the company makes the right strategic investments to continue our strong growth.
What youll do:
- Manage the budgets, forecasts and expense variance analyses for various functional organizations. Validate inputs and provide risk/opportunity assessments
- Support the customer ops finance business
- Perform data analysis and financial modeling to support business projects and enhance business understanding. Interface with the business intelligence and data systems teams to obtain appropriate and timely data
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business operations by recommending strategies and initiatives that can be tested, measured, analyzed, and potentially scaled
- Interface directly with business leaders and executives to communicate analysis and be an authoritative financial voice
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related discipline
- 3+years related experience, including financial modeling
- Demonstrated ability to use data and provide thoughtful analysis
- Must be comfortable interacting with various functional areas and members of the Company's Extended Leadership Team
- Strong analytical skills coupled with an understanding of business dynamics
- Excellent communication, analytic, written, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Organized and able to work independently
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!