Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to help lead the administration of our sales compensation plan and provide business partnership to leaders within the sales and strategy organization.
What Youll Do
- Administer and manage all aspects of Veevas sales compensation plans, including Veevas commission management application, Performio.
- Work in partnership with Veevas Accounting teams to calculate monthly commission expense and accruals accurately and on time.
- Work in partnership with Veevas Payroll teams to process commission payments accurately and on time, including tracking, researching, and resolving commissions related inquiries and exceptions.
- Assist in the business partnership support to leaders within our sales and strategy organization, including forecasting and reporting.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years applicable work experience in finance/accounting, preferably for a SaaS company
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SaaS-based financial planning/reporting/incentive compensation tools
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
Nice to Have
- Adaptive, NetSuite, salesforce.com systems experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]va.com.