At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Financial Analyst
Wasabi’s Financial Analyst will be an integral part of the Finance Operations team, which is responsible for providing insightful analysis across the company to ensure the company is meeting its intended goals. This role will work closely with the CFO and Senior Director of Finance Operations. The role will report to the Senior Director of Finance Operations.
- Build and create automated, scalable reporting and KPI Metrics/Dashboards (ARR, Churn, expansion, etc.) to provide the organization with proactive analytics on sales and overall business performance to drive data-driven decisions
- Work with Finance, Sales, Marketing and R&D leadership to outline KPI’s and department performance
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Exceptional business process and systems understanding, data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics required
- 3+ years in a highly analytical role; preferably a startup/SAAS environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SFDC a plus
- Use of business intelligence tools to conduct analysis, Tableau experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
- Experience working in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects and continually bringing new ideas to the table
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines