Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Financial Analyst, FP&A, will have the opportunity to help lead the forecasting, reporting and analysis, finance business partnership, and process improvements for parts of our Commercial Cloud organization.
What You'll Do
- Finance business partner to help support part of our Commercial Cloud (data and analytics) organization
- Assist in the forecasting and annual plan processes
- Analyze and report on financial performance and key underlying metrics
- Develop new KPIs to lead to deeper insights and predictability into financials
- Lead projects to drive automation, standardization, and operational improvement to reduce time to deliver while improving consistency and accuracy to help scale the business
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of applicable work experience in finance/accounting, preferably for a SaaS company
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SaaS-based financial planning/reporting/incentive compensation tools
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
Nice to Have
- Adaptive, NetSuite, salesforce.com systems experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].