ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
How would you like to make an impact across multiply products with complex go to market strategies?
Are you looking for the freedom to execute on your own vision?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new FP&A Analyst position.. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking an FP&A Analyst who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. You will have the opportunity to provide the models and analyses that guide decision-making and influence the strategic direction of the business.
REPORTING TO: Paul Rondinella, Director of Finance
What you get to do:
- Help guide strategic decision making through the generation of models, financial analyses, reporting and presentations
- Develop and report on productivity and efficiency metrics in order to bring actionable insights to department leaders across the organization
- Build and maintain dashboards used to track company KPIs and OKRs
- Support Annual Budgeting by working with department leaders to coordinate and review their planning inputs and helping to build a robust and transparent model.
- Support and bring FP&A prowess to monthly budget review meetings with department leaders. How are they tracking against headcount, spend and key performance metrics?
- Generate thoughtful analyses for cadenced distribution, such as our Monthly Reporting Package. Own the analysis from ideation > Creation > Maintenance.
- Develop KPIs to track key business metrics and analyses to understand their dynamics. Use internal databases (Microsoft BI & Netsuite) to build key business reports and dashboards that can be leveraged by Senior Management
- reports and dashboards that can be leveraged by Senior ManagementProvide transparency of data and thoughtful insights to our internal customers (department heads & team leads)
You have experience:
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical business role
- Bachelor's Degree with an exceptional academic record
- Analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and metrics and draw conclusions
- Ability to construct and maintain a full 3-statement financial model
- Deep Microsoft BI experience is a plus
Your colleagues would describe you as:
- Keen attention to detail; ability to deliver high quality, timely, and accurate work
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task, and handle a variety of projects
- Team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and drive to succeed
WORKING AT LOADSMART
Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
Extremely competitive Equity package
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits and membership with Divvy bike
Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
401k Match up to $5,000
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we reopen our offices
An opportunity to work with an inclusive, global community of Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.