Front-end Developer, Analytics(Contract)
Min. Experience: Mid-Level
ASICS Digital, Inc. is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer specializing in Web Analytics to help maintain and evolve our global digital analytics infrastructure. This individual will be responsible for building analytics instrumentation to support the growth of our global direct-to-consumer ecommerce businesses (www.asics.com). This is a contract position with potential for full-time conversion and reports to the Technical Lead, Digital Analytics.
- Maintain an e-commerce data layer.
- Implement robust event tracking.
- Partner with QA engineers and Analytics to create robust QA workflows and automated tools for detecting, troubleshooting and resolving data quality issues.
- Train and support other front-end product engineers on analytics workflows (i.e., from instrumentation to creating and interpreting Google Analytics reports).
- Develop and maintain analytics tagging-related documentation and wikis.
- Communicate learnings and share knowledge through code review and presentations.
- Support implementation of Marketing Trackers, through tags (Pixels) and/or Server-side (API).
- 3+ years of web development/web analytics implementation experience.
- 1+ years in a client or stakeholder-facing role.
- Mastery of front-end technologies (CSS/HTML/JS/jQuery.
- Experienced in web / HTTP debugging.
- Experienced in Agile methods, GIT, and working within JIRA.
- Basic understanding of Web Analytics.
- Effective communicator with keen attention to detail.
Willing to be trained in the following technologies:
- Google Analytics
- TealiumIQ, Google Tag Manager
- Tealium EventStream and Tealium AudienceStream.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Slack (integrations)
- MS Excel, BigQuery and Snowflake.
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Marketing Platform
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.