Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulips cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energages Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Bostons Best Places to Work and Best Midsize Places to Work for 2023.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You build things. Youve built something from the ground up with the expectation that it will last.
- You can communicate as well as you can code. You understand the value of discussion and work best in a team that champions clear and frequent communication.
- Youre a self-starter. Youre proud of the work that you do and youre always looking for ways to make the output of it better.
- Youre eager to learn. Youre excited and capable of learning about new technologies that are both internal and external to Tulip.
- You design for the user. Your interfaces are clean, clear, and concise.
What skills do I need?
- Youve done this before. Youve been building web applications for at least two years.
- You know your way around the browser. You understand the difference between Babel and Webpack, and youve built your fair share of React components. You know how to build, test, and deploy your application.
- Ideally youve used one or two of the technologies that we use. These include React, Redux, TypeScript, Node.js, Next.js, a Headless CMS like Contentful or Strapi, and PostgreSQL.
- You work well in a team. Youll be joining a team of engineers, designers, and product people.
- Youll write code that implements features like SSO, content management, and mechanisms for sharing content within our product.
- Testing and deploying web services with AWS CloudFront, AWS Lambda, Concourse, and Kubernetes.
- Effectively working in a small team of designers and engineers to launch a new web experience for our users.
- Supporting our content development and marketing teams by providing them with tools they need to deliver generalizable content - and make some noise about it in the process.
Engineering, Product & Design, Marketing
Working At Tulip:
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you dont match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
Were building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401(K)
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.