The engineering team at Flipside Crypto is looking for a full-stack engineer to help us build out our suite of analytics products.
As a member of the engineering team at Flipside Crypto, youll be responsible for building out the tools and products that the worlds leading blockchains use to convert complex blockchain data into actionable insights.
Our engineering team has extensive expertise across data pipelining, distributed databases, at-scale web applications, large-scale front-end applications, and data visualizations. We work relentlessly towards our goals, and care a great deal about building quality products with a talented, authentic team.
In this role you will:
- Build front-end interfaces from the ground up that surface insights and allow blockchain protocols to explore their eco-systems.
- Develop backend APIs to power Flipsides front-end products.
- Manage the uptime and health of Flipsides products.
- Develop novel ways to visualize unique blockchain data sets that communicate insight and action.
- Work closely with Flipsides product and data science teams.
- Use a variety of tech stacks and programming languages.
You possess many of the following attributes:
- A high bar for the quality of the user experience and code, and ultimately high attention to detail and sense of ownership.
- 5+ years of experience working across both the frontend and backend.
- Excited to be a generalist and willing to do whatever it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- Development experience building, running and debugging frontend and backend production applications leveraging modern tools, including React, Typescript, GraphQL, Node.js, and NextJS.
- Experience developing Restful APIs.
- Extensive experience with backend data stores, including Postgres and Redis.
- Comfortable with the command line, and not afraid to get your hands dirty with infrastructure and ops when required.
- Capable of gluing together different services and tools, even if you havent previously worked with them.
- Experience working with product and design teams in an iterative sprints.
- Relentless when tasked with solving hairy technical challenges.
Blockchain technology is often uncharted territory, but if you're comfortable applying your skills in unknown problem spaces, and excited by the idea of creating the standards of tomorrow, you'll fit right in.
Flipside Crypto empowers crypto communities to create and share data-driven insights on the projects they care most about. Flipside powers Community-Enabled Analytics, which uses a bounty program to incentivize on-demand insights based on feedback from the protocol and community participants. CEA provides fully pre-modeled and labeled data, a SQL interface for data queries. Community members can use our dashboard and visualization tools to easily share insights, or leverage auto-generated API endpoints to build whatever they can imagine.
Flipside customers include FLOW, NEAR, Terra, Algorand, CELO, Compound, Alchemix and many others. Flipside Crypto is led by a team of experienced technology entrepreneurs with multiple exits; its backed by Galaxy Digital Ventures, True Ventures, Founder Collective, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Avon Ventures (a venture capital fund affiliated with FMR LLC, the parent company of Fidelity Investments) and other investors.