Chewy is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Supply Chain Technology team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate has experience with Java microservices at scale. The team is responsible for the customer the software that enables our Fulfillment Network to ship millions of packages. The journey starts after the customer has placed an order and continues through the backend platforms that power that delivery experience. The team is powering Chewys world-class Supply Chain capabilities.
What You'll Do:
- Design and build new features and capabilities within the Supply Chain/Fulfillment domain.
- Write scalable, performant, readable and tested code.
- Participate in technical decisions and collaborate with talented peers.
- Review code, implementations and give meaningful feedback that helps others build better solutions.
- Write documentation.
- Provide mentorship and guidance for peers and more junior engineers.
- Establish strong working relationships at all organizational levels and across functional teams.
- Refine our technology stack, processes and standards.
- Take responsibility and ownership of project timelines and deliverables.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development
- Fluency in Java
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Position may require travel
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with AWS