Gravyty, the industry leader in AI for social good, is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who will assist us with design, development and installation of software solutions. Your duties will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality. You should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Full Stack Engineer responsibilities are:
- Organize full lifecycle software development
- Prepare specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Organize, document, and maintain software functionality
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Provide support and consulting on software systems usage
- Ensure compliance with project plans and industry standards
- Provide support / consulting on Gravyty software systems to operations teams and /or clients
Full Stack Engineer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Computer Software Engineer or Software Developer position
- Significant experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework, such as Django
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Good experience in designing interactive applications and with test-driven development
- Knowledge of Python a plus
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology and release processes
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar
Gravyty is the social good sectors first and leading provider of fundraiser enablement tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Fundraisers love Gravyty because AI and machine learning automate the most time-consuming processes that get in the way of doing the work they love developing and cultivating relationships with donors. By empowering frontline fundraisers to personalize outreach more efficiently than ever before, build new relationships faster, and deepen existing relationships with donors through automated stewardship, Gravyty and AI transform whats possible for entire organizations through fundraising. Visit www.gravyty.com to explore how Gravyty and AI expand the fundraising workforce without making new hires, build donor pipelines, inspire giving, and raise revenue for organizations on a mission to change our world.
Gravytys culture is what sets it apart. Our office is casual and collaborative and thrives on forging connectionsboth within and across departments. In addition, we offer a 401K and subsidized medical, dental, and vision benefits.