As a full-stack engineer on the Observability team, you will be at the forefront of building tools and the underlying systems that help Twitter engineers operate real-time systems at scale. Our platform serves all of internal customers running thousands of services that comprise the Twitter product. You’ll have an opportunity to work directly with internal customers on a diverse number of projects and technologies that are core to Twitter’s overall reliability and performance.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in building full stack solutions
- A passion for good user experience
- Experience working with front end technologies (such as React.js or equivalent)
- Growth mindset and a desire to learn, teach, and improve skills
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.