A key part of our mission as a Global Talent Management organization is to support our people as individuals, and to promote employee development and cultural growth. Our global mobility team is critical to delivering this promise to our people. We strive to offer competitive and comprehensive programs that follow our philosophy and enable our talent to experience international moves that enhance their career aspirations within Wayfair.
We are looking to hire a Global Mobility Manager to help develop solutions to address both assignee and business needs while ensuring policies are met as well as maintaining program competitiveness within the global mobility market.
Responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of Wayfairs global mobility programs, policies, and procedures in collaboration with the Head of Global Mobility & Immigration. Partners with Compensation, Benefits, leaders, TA and TM colleagues to ensure global mobility programs align with business strategic objectives and needs.
Ensure business and customer needs are met, provide consultations to TA, TM and the business for highly complex cases, manage escalations, vendor performance and overall compliance. Works in close partnership with the ERC to ensure global mobility programs and processes are integrated and supported in the Wayfair service environment.
The position requires you to be highly collaborative as you work closely with senior partners within several teams including Talent, Finance and Legal across Wayfair both domestically and abroad.
What Youll Do:
- Continually assess the global mobility program against business needs, stakeholder feedback and market trends, partner with internal and external stakeholders to implement improvements.
- Develop solutions to address TM and business global mobility needs; analyze unique assignment situations and provide timely, cost effective solutions, while maintaining consistency, adhering to policy guidelines and striking the right balance between business and employee needs.
- Develop and deliver training and other education interventions.
- Work closely with vendors and other suppliers to ensure appropriate service levels are met in support of global mobility goals.
- Proactively manage vendor performance to improve assignee experience.
- Understand and analyze operational metrics using appropriate tools, highlight trends and areas of opportunity in order to turn data points into insights for the organization while tracking and measuring ROI.
- Influence the design and development of the mobility service delivery model.
- Manage the vendor selection process, support new implementations.
- Support new and existing technology platforms in the preparation of assignment packages.
- Provide the tools to enable regions and global to monitor active global assignments.
What Youll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in Global Mobility or Relocation management, having worked in a fast paced, multinational organization
- Clear understanding of taxation, social security and immigration
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- High analytical capability
- Comfort with large data sets is a must
- Proven ability to work with diverse employee populations and evaluate varying needs
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.