VentureFizz is the leading employment branding and recruitment website focused on the tech industry.
Our audience is the best of the best. They are the top professionals in their job category and they count on VentureFizz to help discover the best jobs through our company pages, job postings, content, videos, and events.
Our customers are the top startups and tech companies across the industry and they work with us to help communicate why they are an employer of choice. We have a solid foundation where we work with hundreds of customers and we are really excited about the next phase of growth!
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to play a critical part in helping us get there! This is a remote position, so we are open to location.
This is an important role, as you will be responsible for running many of the core aspects of our marketing function with a focus on driving towards growth. Your main duties include running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working across the team to collaborate on new initiatives.
If you’re interested in using systematic ways to test customer acquisition and lead gen experiments and can generate innovative ideas to increase growth initiatives, we would like to meet you!
- Work cross-functionally to establish growth strategies and goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
- Contribute and manage our SEO strategies.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- 2+ years of experience in growth marketing with direct experience creating and driving successful multi-channel marketing programs.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Creative minded individual who loves to explore and figure out new channels for growth.
- Experimental with a strong analytical mind to measure what’s working and optimize for continuous improvement.
- Solid organizational skills. Ability to take projects from start to finish and prioritize what’s important.
- Experience with paid campaigns and strong knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- Proficient with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML, Canva, Mailchimp, and social media management systems.
- Good aesthetic eye towards design.
- Thirst for learning and interested in building a business…not just a job.
- General interest in the tech industry in terms of supporting startups and tech companies.