Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
About the Role:
As part of the Growth & Customer Acquisition team, you’ll run a variety of programs focused on customer acquisition. You’ll lead the day-to-day management of our SEM program across our Owned & Operated properties, and also including retargeting/remarketing, Google Shopping, and SEO. You’ll test and learn what offers, channels, hooks, creatives, landing pages, and other marketing elements create customer acquisition success for Aura. This role requires a mix of analytical skills, search expertise, creative/marketing skills and vendor management. This role also requires excellent internal and external collaboration and teamwork.
- Own and manage paid search & Google Ads programs, including ‘hands on the keyboard’ media buying, agency management, and all models in between
- Find, scope, launch, and grow paid marketing programs in the SEM and Google channels
- Drive optimization and improvement around channel key performance such as conversion rate, cost to acquire, average order value, lifetime value and more.
- Partner cross-functionally with web, CRO, and product marketing teams on offers, channels, hooks, landing pages, and more of the elements that create customer acquisition success
- Report on success and manage billing and financial metrics
- Work with internal teams including analytics, legal, brand & product marketing, and more
- Be an all-around ‘growth athlete’ and work on a variety of different initiatives
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing and growth experience in a metrics-oriented, high transaction volume environment
- Track record of launching, scaling, and optimizing SEM programs
- Personally managed >$50K+ per month spend in SEM
- Great partner and team member to internal and external groups
- Strong quantitative skills - intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups) mandatory, Python/SQL/R a plus but not required
- Strong command of tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, heatmap tools, and other web marketing and web analytics software
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in B2C software or D2C businesses a plus but not required
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura