Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
Tulip is currently looking for a GTM Operations Associate to join the team. The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker, focused on iterating upon process and procedure, and can act as a subject matter expert. Theyll have strong Salesforce experience with a talent in storytelling through data. This role will work closely with all go-to-market channels including sales, customer success, marketing and partnerships. Youll use your critical thinking and joy for problem solving in your day to day.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- An ambassador for change management
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Sales Methods, Process and Tools
- An affinity for high-growth, performance- and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools and Sales Analyses
- Basic understanding of Sales Processes and Systems
- Have worked at multiple levels of Management and Sales Teams
- Familiarity with tools like Marketo, Outreach.io, Gong.io, Kluster.io, LeanData, CPQ etc
- Identify and enable best practices within the sales tools to optimize the overall process
- Use sales operations efforts to enable leadership and align departments
- Develop and review existing analyses to turn insight into action and guide the sales team.
- Support thought leadership activities, sales enablement approaches, and go-to-market strategies.
- Identify roadblocks in sales processes, develop, and implement solutions
- Assist with a variety of ad-hoc Sales Operations tasks and projects, including testing, integrating, and maintaining new features and tools
- Provide front-line support to Sales by troubleshooting and resolving issues in sales tech stack.
- Support territory management through TAM analysis and data hygiene
- Dashboard creation and reporting
- GTM Operations
- Strategic and Commercial Sales Leads
- Partner / Channel
- Sales Enablement
- Customer Success
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.