Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for a value-driven Professional Services Leader to serve in a highly visible and strategic role. You will be responsible for delivering success for Veeva Link Services in the United States. Veeva Link provides our customers with Life Sciences Real-time Customer Intelligence to provide relevant engagement with medical and scientific experts.
You will have the chief responsibility to ensure success for both employees and customers. For the employees, we are looking for a proven leader to manage, grow, and develop the consulting practice. For the customers, we are looking for delivery excellence with the practice including implementation, insights, and integrations. As a leader of leaders, you will be responsible for a team of practice managers that have project managers to drive implementation services for our pharmaceutical customers. You will manage our customer and commercial success of Insight Services. Our Insights Services include the scientific, medical, and strategic insights practices that we provide customers.
Success in this role will require a laser focus on customer success and building scalable processes. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced and effective leader in professional services, program leadership, and insight across therapeutic and business areas.
Veeva is the leader of cloud solutions in Life Sciences providing data, software, services, and an extensive ecosystem of partners to support your most critical functions. Enabling our customers to bring products to market faster and more efficiently. You will have an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation in the industry. Leading a team that is delivering real-time customer intelligence across many different therapeutic areas.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for the US Link insights business ensuring profit and revenue targets are met and installing processes, practices, and solutions to deliver business success
- Manage first-line managers who in turn manage teams of customer-facing project managers
- Ensure our implementation practice in the United States is optimized, efficient, and delivering customer success.
- Support the NA Insights Strategy Team, providing guidance and direction for medical and scientific insights practices that have a measurable business impact on pharma
- Devise plans and approaches for delivering innovation; brainstorm and develop concepts with customers and internal groups, as required
- Inspire, encourage, and motivate the team
- Contribute to the Veeva Link Services senior leadership team
- Leverage relationships with customers to help drive the business forward, supporting and driving revenue generation and closing large deals with senior stakeholders
- Spread your time effectively across multiple competing priorities (e.g., hiring, innovation, customer communication, management, and operational tasks)
- Develop plans for measuring the value of our practices
- Promote projects which are achievable using Link data and determine the scope and cadence of delivery of bespoke work
- Experience in building and successfully managing a Professional Services/Consulting Practice with 5+ years of people management experience
- Excellence in hiring, growing, and, coaching high-performing customer-facing teams
- Deep expertise in pharmaceutical medical and commercial life sciences with insights and customer-intelligence experience
- Detailed working knowledge of pharmaceutical medical and commercial business needs
- Expertise in running software implementations with a specialty in data and analytics to have a depth of understanding of the data stream to drive insights with complex data sources
- Experience in conceptualizing, managing, structuring, and successfully executing large and complex projects
- Confidence, comfort, and familiarity in driving discussions with senior stakeholders in pharma
Nice to Have
- Experience with large-scale data analytics
- Experience with KOL data
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].