Reggora is changing the way mortgage lenders navigate and operationalize the complex appraisal process.
The Head of Revenue Operations will be responsible for managing the strategy for enabling the go-to-market teams to perform at maximum effectiveness. This person will collaborate directly with the heads of Sales, Customer Success (including Implementations) and Marketing, in designing the systems to optimize continued growth. This person will be counted upon to provide experience, expertise, and thought leadership to execute on all facets of go-to-market strategy including reporting, training, and processes adoption to govern daily operations. The Head of Revenue Operations will work with a fast-paced and passionate group of team members who are looking to disrupt multiple markets and be a part of a pioneering effort to build the next phase of tremendous growth for the company.
Who Were Looking For:
You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be an essential leader in driving revenue growth, efficiency and transformational GTM initiatives. You will provide strategic counsel and operational guidance to the sales, success and marketing executive team to improve customer acquisition, growth & retention effectiveness. In this role, you will be a leader responsible for owning the strategy and activities that enable the Reggora Sales team to operate efficiently in a competitive market place. In addition, you will bring an analytical and data driven capability that enables Reggora to continually improve performance and drive new revenue.
What Youll Do:
- Operations & Enablement
- Define and refine sales processes and flows for optimum sales execution
- Drive operational efficiency and productivity with continuous tools and process evolvement
- Build out effective onboarding and sales enablement plans to equip team members with tools and process knowledge as well as sales fundamentals to accelerate time to revenue
- Provide CRM and Marketing systems expertise for the Marketing team, suggesting improvements, implementing best practices and ensuring our CRM instance is geared towards future revenue goals
- Document, analyze, evangelize, maintain and improve marketing operations processes, including lead management, nurturing, lead routing, lead and account scoring, database health, and segmentation
- Performance Analysis
- Partner with the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing leadership teams to create reports and dashboards that provide actionable insights
- Assess and analyze data and metrics to adapt sales strategy and approach both at the individual and strategic business levels
- Perform analysis to identify gaps and maximize sales productivity and efficiency
- Provide visibility into the health of the business and timely performance tracking through dashboards and business reviews
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the health of marketings contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition, and activity
- Complete operational projects to assist the sales team in meeting their revenue goals
- Create and maintain reporting and analytics which will inform and advise sales leadership and individuals on performance
- Determine territories, quota and headcount for each region
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Familiarity with sales strategies, processes, and best practices across customer lifecycle in SaaS
- Experience running account-based sales and marketing programs
- Background in multiple revenue focused software platforms with the ability to adapt and learn new technologies (SalesLoft, Gong, Salesforce, Navigator, ZoomInfo etc)
- Familiarity with building and implementing onboarding/enablement/compensation sales plans
- Consultative and analytical mindset
- History of working with and advising senior leadership
- Experience with managing key metrics for sales success
- Leadership experience managing Revenue Operations function in fast-growing SaaS or technology industry including consulting, sales operations, market intelligence, business strategy
- Experience in global B2B SaaS sales enablement process management, business analytics, technology and compensation management strategy
- Exceptional people leadership experienceAbility to acquire, develop and retain top industry talent to perform beyond expectations
- Strong strategic, analytical ability and intellectual curiosity to drive performance improvement and solve business challenges
- Experience administrating process improvements in large scale sales operationsHistory of cross-functional collaboration and the ability to influence senior most levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skillsAbility to think outside the box and act quickly according to business needs
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.