PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
Head of Talent Acquisition reports to the Chief People Officer, and owns responsibility for all aspects of talent acquisition at PathAI. This position manages and will continue to build our Talent Acquisition team to deliver on our goal of being a destination of choice for diverse top talent. This company-wide leader works closely with hiring managers, key leaders from all teams across PathAI, and partners with other members of the People team (Talent Development, People Operations & Culture, People Strategy & Business Partnering) to deliver innovative and effective results.
- Lead, scale and develop skills of all members of PathAIs Talent Acquisition team
- Partner closely with key leaders and hiring managers to ensure achievement of business objectives through the hiring of diverse top talent across all teams
- Partner with key leadership to establish annual and/or quarterly headcount goals
- Set and regularly manage, and widely report progress against annual and quarterly OKRs for Talent Acquisition with particular focus on DEI goals
- Drive the development of formal campus and diversity recruiting initiatives
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process and implement continuous improvements to ensure consistency, efficiency and candidate engagement and satisfaction
- Design and develop interview and other training opportunities, including potential certification of interviewers
- Improve design of scorecards by embedding leadership competencies
- Support the ongoing re-design and improvement of on-boarding of new joiners
- Co-lead the development of employer branding effort- defining and building key strategies, messages, media channels and collateral.
- Work with key leaders and hiring managers to regularly iterate on existing processes and/or innovate to create new approaches based on the changing landscape and employee composition and needs
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition in a variety of roles across candidate lifecycle (employer branding, sourcing, interviewing, hiring, reporting, on-boarding, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience leading and scaling Talent Acquisition teams for high-growth tech companies (and with experience in healthcare/life sciences preferred)
- Proven ability to build trust-based relationships with employees at all levels/units across the organization, as well as externally
- Commitment to coaching, creating opportunities and skill-building of team members
- Facility and interest in utilizing people analytics & people systems to track progress, glean insights and make improvements.
- Able to make decisions despite uncertainty; comfort in an fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset proactive, persistent, collaborative, and excited to tackle a wide range of new topics, with varying levels of guidance -- and a willingness to flexibly play a wide variety of roles as situations require
- Passionate about helping others develop and become their best selves
- Enjoys partnering with colleagues to design new efforts to meet emerging needs
- Expertly manages deadlines and competing priorities, moving with urgency and focus
- Expert listening and overall communications skills
- Strong moral compass, sound judgment and personal empathy
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.