Our Talent Relations team is committed to fostering a workplace culture of transparency, understanding and support for our 6500+ Corporate employees. We strive to ensure that all of our people have productive and fulfilling Wayfair experiences that honor our values of inclusion and respect. We help to build trusting working relationships that drive productivity, engagement, and openness to feedback. We act as strategic partners to the business and coach employees and managers through organizational and personal challenges. We aim to offer practical and effective solutions that enable individuals to bring their full selves to work and focus on their work with minimal distraction.
You will partner directly with our Chief Commercial Officer and leadership team to lead the employee relations, performance management and change management strategy for the Commercial organization. You will provide strategic input, insight and advice with respect to these areas and play an integral role in leading and influencing people and business initiatives across multiple teams and stakeholders.
What Youll Do
- Directly manage a team of two Senior Talent Relations Business Partners, each aligned to one or more of our executives
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to key functional partners on performance feedback, leadership development and conflict management while effectively mitigating business and company risk.
- Partner with executives across the Commercial organization to develop a breadth of strategies to retain and develop the best talent
- Leverage data to identify inefficiencies and reimagine opportunities for automation, business enablement and cross-functional collaboration while prioritizing the employee experience.
- Advise and consult employees of all levels in the resolution of employee relations issues by partnering with employees, administering policies, and recommending effective, scalable solutions for addressing workplace issues.
- Lead department specific and org wide strategic initiatives, soliciting buy in, partnering with cross-functional partners and driving scalable solutions.
- Provide strategic project and change management in planning and executing organizational changes considering potential downstream impacts, employee experience and business need
- Manage offboarding processes and provide regular strategic insights to the business to aid in retention and employee satisfaction.
What Youll Need
- 7+ years of experience in related HR/Talent work preferred
- Strong track record of hiring and developing talent
- Talent Experience strongly preferred (performance management, employee relations, people & career development, compliance, offboarding etc.)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate at all levels of the organization and lead multiple stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for working across functions and with C-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Comfort and experience using data to make decisions and draw insights about larger organizational trends
- Strong customer service focus with a sense of urgency and excellent follow through
- Ability to act with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and maintain confidentiality
- You have proven experience driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data and mitigating risk
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.