Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
In this highly visible and collaborative HR Business Partner role, you will partner with function leaders, managers and teammates on all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will support the Client Success and Teaching and Learning organizations to provide HR support in the following areas: employee relations, performance management, training & development, workforce planning, and talent management consultation. May also partner with the business on organizational design, employee development initiatives and training. By way of relationship building you will build bridges of support, credibility and trust for your functions while executing on people practices. The work in this role contributes to the success of the overall People and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy of Panorama.
This role is 100% remote.
- Participates in leadership team meetings, staffing discussions and other people-related meetings within respective business units.
- Acts as a trusted consultant, providing HR support to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, employee relations, performance management).
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the People Team and Function Leaders to create solutions.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on organizational design, workforce and succession planning.
- Participate in special projects that enhance the success of the overall People team.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Human Resources Business Partner
- Experience working with high volume contingent labor teams
- Demonstrated experience of building strategic functional relationships within the business.
- Demonstrated conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to think critically about organizational structures and impact.
- Possess strong analytical skills with thorough knowledge of HR practices and employment laws
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related field strongly preferred.
- SPHR-HRCI or PHR-HRCI or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP desired
- Experience supporting a Client Success and/or a Professional Learning organization
- Experience with Google products
- Experience working in tech or start-up culture
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.