At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Human Resources Generalist
Wasabi’s Human Resources Generalist should exercise outstanding organizational, communication, and decision-making skills and will be part of the HR Team. This role is a true generalist role that will provide the opportunity to be involved in every facet of Human resources, including but not limited to payroll, benefits administration, onboarding, policy implementation, compliance, recruiting, and documentation. We’re looking for a self-starter that is detail oriented and enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This role will report to The HR and Payroll Manager.
- Assist in the administration of Human Resources, Payroll, 401(k) and Benefits Systems
- Responsible for timely and accurate payroll processing
- Manage the administration of employee benefits, acting as expert and liaison between benefits providers and employees
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Complete month-end close processes including creating payroll journal entries, updating bonus and benefit accruals, provide headcount and ad-hoc reporting
- Assist in ad-hoc talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Perform regular data and documentation audits and reconciliations
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics including policies and regulations
- Ad-hoc project management responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Minimum of 2-5 years of HR experience in fast growing organizations
- 3+ Years of experience with HR/Payroll/Benefit systems (preferably Paylocity)
- Proven track record of handling full range of support in all areas of HR
- Knowledge of human resources regulations, state and federal employment law
- Expert level attention to detail in every aspect of work
- Superior verbal and written communication skills