Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you want to revolutionize how business processes and systems work together to speed clinical trials? Veeva Systems is looking for Implementation Consultants who have deep expertise in clinical data management, can challenge the status quo, and have a passion for enabling customers to maximize their use of new systems while reducing process complexity.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead the change management for the successful implementation of Veevas Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) through a partnership with operational teams
- Support process improvement workstreams of trial sponsors or contract research organizations (CRO) to support customers implementation of Veevas Clinical Data Management System (CDMS)
- Act as the customer trusted advisor to ensure that the study trial design is configured in such a way that it meets the customer's goals and offers the full benefits of Veevas CDMS application
- Lead interactive sessions to adopt and optimize processes for customers use of Veeva CDMS
- Understand CDMS Best Practices. Identify opportunities for customers to leverage Veeva products for their process optimizations.
- Define the customers business deployment plans, key performance indicators, and post-live governance
- As needed, serve as the primary customer liaison managing the project plan, communication, risks, and project reporting between the Veeva and customer teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Veeva Product, Strategy, Sales
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle
- 4+ years experience in clinical operations, data management, site monitoring, study startup, TMF operations, and/or trial management
- Proven track record contributing to process transformation and system implementations either as a consultant, business, or IT representative for at least one of the following: EDC, CDMS, eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup, Payments, or similar systems for managing clinical trials
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and roll up your sleeves to enable process and system implementations with speed
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
Nice to Have
- Applicable work experience as a consultant, business analyst, or solution architect
- Direct experience in a services organization or product company
- Experienced project manager
- Experience leading workshops/user interviews, developing procedural documents, and conducting system training
- Experience with clinical Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Knowledge in life sciences compliance and computer systems validation processes
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
- Experience in process management tools such as Microsoft Visio or Lucidchart
- Process or Change Management Certifications (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL, PROSCI or equivalent)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].