Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences CRM solutions? Do you have a techno-functional background spanning software product and business expertise? Do you enjoy making customers successful by working with them to solve problems?
Join Veeva in bringing the Life Sciences industry to the cloud. Veeva Professional Services is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to deliver the Veeva CRM product suite to customers. You will serve as the product expert, representing all aspects of our product technology to customers and partners. You will define customer requirements and deliver industry-leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate milestones and challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus on delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Lead business process discovery workshops
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Develop and leverage expertise in Veeva CRM and the Force.com Platform
- Plan, manage, and perform application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identify and monitor interdependencies between various program or project workstreams
- Create project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Plan and establish after-go-live activities including ongoing support
- 3+ years of demonstrated consulting or equivalent experience
- Experience in CRM consulting (Salesforce or comparable products)
- Proven track record meeting with key stakeholders as an implementation project member
- Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Strong presentation and solution design skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
Nice to Have
- Experience working with life sciences customers (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical/diagnostic devices)
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM or products built on Force.com
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].