Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Implementation Engineer will work under the direction of a Solution Architect to design, develop and implement complex client projects with Seismic. The candidate will be responsible for the implementation, testing and deployment of client solutions that leverage Seismics product capabilities including LiveDocs, SSO, SMTP, and custom integrations. The candidate will be responsible for working with clients to gather requirements, understand data structures, evaluate design and apply Seismics software to create an end-to-end solution for the customer.
The Implementation Engineer will be engaged in initial implementation efforts, as well as post production services and support projects. The candidate should have proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have intermediate to advanced proficiency with SQL & SOQL, experience with Salesforce.com, a solid understanding of relational databases, and experience with APIs is a plus.
Who You Are:
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in all that you do
- Comfortable in dynamic environments with changing priorities
- Skilled at managing multiple responsibilities while striving to exceed expectations
- Displays a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
What you'll be doing:
- Review and analyze customer content and data to evaluate Seismic integration capabilities
- Lead client facing requirement gathering discussions for technical implementations
- Work with Solution Architect to design a technical scalable approach for client implementation use cases
- Understand business, data, and technical problems to identify and present Seismic solutions
- Write database queries to extract information from various database types
- Test and consult on leveraging both external system and Seismic public APIs
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Development to design, test and implement custom integrations
- Work collaboratively with Seismic project team members including Solution Consultants (offshore and onshore), Project Managers, and Customer Success Account Managers to ensure completion of project deliverables
- Manage multiple customer project assignments for a variety of different Seismic technical implementation workstreams
- Manage relationships and expectations both internally and directly with clients
- Create implementation design documentation for new and existing customers
- Provide support, ad-hoc troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance services for existing customer technical integrations in accordance with SLAs
- Assist with conducting on-site and virtual training of new customers as necessary
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience (Engineering, Computer Science, or related field)
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of data systems and structures, including relational databases
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements
- Ability to architect solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of Seismic
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.