Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Implementation Manager is the conductor of the Client product implementation. After a successful handoff from sales, the Implementation Manager coordinates key internal team members to drive project development, coordination and implementation. They act as a key partner to the Clients project team to facilitate full alignment on project expectations, timeline, strategy and SLAs. They ensure internal team members are fully aware of their project responsibilities, and set them up successfully to deliver on project requirements.
Our ideal candidate is excited to work in a high visibility, hands-on role that partners with stakeholders both internally and externally to facilitate a successful implementation process from beginning to end. An organized, collaborative, consultative approach will be the key to success in this position. As our company continues to grow, we are always looking to learn. In this role you will have a unique perspective on our products and Client experience, and we will count on you to help build the future of Cedar!
- Accountable for the overall success of Cedar implementation for assigned clients
- Lead all aspects of development and execution of implementation project plans to ensure on time, on budget, efficient and high quality delivery; partner with Solution Architects and Engineers to execute implementations
- Form strong and productive working relationships with client counterparts, keeping both parties on track towards achieving mutual goals
- Work autonomously and creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles that you encounter, partnering with client counterparts and relevant internal team members to reduce barriers to success and mitigate risks
- Use your implementation experience to actively build and refine tools and resources to support Cedar implementations
- Build strong feedback loops and serve as the voice of the customer to internal partners to advise improvements to Cedars platform and delivery approach
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years experience in a client facing project management, consulting or operations role
- Proven technical interest and ability to manage sophisticated, cross functional projects
- Prior experience working with engineering and product teams a plus
- Experience working with hospital systems and/or payors; Revenue Cycle Management expertise a plus
- Ability to build efficient process and systems based on operational findings to enable scalability of delivery
- Tactful relationship-building skills demonstrated to influence both internal and external parties to accelerate progress towards Cedars goals
- Growth mindset that translates into a steadfast focus on continual improvement, both personally and for the organization
- Self starter with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and go above and beyond expectations
- Comfortable operating within a multifaceted work environment and executing in situations where paths are unchartered
- Capacity to work cross-functionally, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about Cedars mission of improving the healthcare financial experience
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Implementation Manager roles who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.