Full-time, Boston, MA or Remote (US)
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing SaaS startup in search of that unique individual who blends a customer service attitude with technical problem solving and project management. If you love happy customers as much as you love technology, youre going to be a great Implementation Manager. We need you to come help customers use BlueConic to meet and exceed their marketing goals.
The team you will join is changing digital marketing every single day and weve got the data to prove it! In addition to ensuring successful use of our platform, which features a unique data integration and collection engine, Customer Success ensures a seamless and industry-leading experience for our customers.
As an Implementation Manager, you will work closely with BlueConics Customer Success Managers and Solutions Engineers to provide world-class service to our customers. You will support our customers and partners technical teams as they implement our best-in-class customer data platform. Your priorities are to manage a successful implementation for customers, translating customer use cases to a supporting architecture, while project managing the Onboarding experience on behalf of the BlueConic account team. You will also partner with Customer Success Managers and Solutions Engineers to develop artifacts in support of an Onboarding engagement. Last but not least, you will ensure that critical reporting pathways are established during Onboarding so that customer use cases have clearly defined success criteria and measurement within and outside of BlueConic.
In this role you will:
- Fully manage customer Implementation and Onboarding from designing an implementation that supports the customers uses cases, creating supporting architecture documents and other artifacts, and serving as the project manager through their Onboarding.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers and Solutions Engineers on customer data integrations and uniquely technical implementations.
- Interact with some of the smartest folks in the marketing technology ecosystem and bring expertise, partnership, and empathy to those interactions.
- Become an expert in all things customer data and BlueConic, including our personalization and recommendations engine, our mobile SDKs, the fully integrated AI Workbench, and the dozens of integrations we provide out-of-the-box.
- A background in computer science, a technical bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization/tag management, campaign management, and/or web-based technologies.
- At least 5+ years working in a customer-facing role, such as solutions consultant, customer success, or similar ideally with marketers and for a SaaS-based platform.
- Proven experience leading or supporting technology implementations.
- Experience in project management.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Understand how web services (APIs) can be used to send and retrieve information.
- Have worked in the martech space for a considerable part of your career.
- Consider reading and interpreting data as part of what makes you tick.
- Love translating customer goals into technology implementations.
- Have an unparalleled attention to detail.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions. Our mission is to make on out-sized impact, every day for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.